On Mon, Mar 03, 2003 at 07:42:02PM -0800, Kent Stewart wrote:
> I learned something out of this too. Fontconfig was modified and so I
> tried -Rup fontconfig. Portupgrade just built fontconfig. Next I tried
> -pur fontconfig. It rebuild Xft, which had also been upgraded, and just
> repackaged everything that used them below that. Now, the kicker is
> that qt-3.x uses Xft.2 in the build but it was not rebuilt. I had to
> run -pufr fontconfig for that to happend.

Please send this as a problem report to the portupgrade maintainer,
Akinori MUSHA <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>.

Qt31 has Xft.2 listed as a direct dependency so it should be rebuilt if
that port is rebuilt, just as you said.

--Stijn

--
Remember, kids: "Q" is always followed by "U". You can learn more on the
Internet in the Spelling FAQU.