passed muster from any reasonable moderator (aye, but there's the rub:
who gets to define 'reasonable'?).

The phrase "You're fast to agree with our resident M$ troll when he
argues against government control of anything, even of protecting the
population from a 'free' market that's happy to profit by poisoning
people in body or mind" stands in stark contrast to your exhortation
that he "focus [his] energies on things you do know something about".

I'm against moderation, for the simple reason that people who want to be
moderators will bring their baggage to their efforts (like your
"corporations kill the environment and are protected by the 'free'
market" stuff, or my "government is the problem, full stop: Caedite Eos"
stuff). That is to say, anyone who wants to be a moderator ought to be
disqualified from doing so (that goes for anyone who wants to control

so you like to moderate me, being against moderation