Wojciech Puchar wrote:
I just had my first answer to this setup. only roughly 5% of the volume of

on what planet do You live? really at least 80% of mail that comes to my servers are spam. spamassassin deletes far over 95% of it fortunately.

It takes a few weeks before the spammers become aware of a brand new mail
system -- you have to send e-mail from the system before they can harvest
your addresses and start trying to sell you dubious pharmaceuticals.  Look on
it as a grace period where you can get your anti-spam defenses into shape
before the real onslaught begins.

        Cheers,

        Matthew

                                                 Flat 3