2009/6/4 Wojciech Puchar <woj...@wojtek.tensor.gdynia.pl>:

>>> because?
>>
>> The FreeBSD project still uses man pages as the principle form of
>> documentation. Texinfo is for GNU projects. Try 'info tar' on a BSD
>> system, you'll get the man page.
>
> indeed. But i was talking about how linux looks. Forgot to read all - as
> usual?

As usual? Beg pardon, would you care to point out where I've done that before?

I'd imagine he's also talking about the Handbook, and the fact that
man pages are infinitely easier to read and get useful information out
of than texinfo pages.

Perhaps your emails would be easier to read if they weren't so rushed.
Perhaps explain what you mean rather than copy-pasting from somewhere,
or even worse, typing it WRONG from memory?

Chris