Jack Raats wrote:
This morning I tried to install BIND, the DNS server.
I downloaded the handbook (English version) and tried to follow the instructions giving in the handbook.
But the handbook is outdated OR FreeBSD 7.2-RELEASE-p2 is not correct.
I'm missing make-localhost in /etc/namedb.

Can any help me???

Your copy of the handbook out of date.  Try following these instructions:

http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/network-dns.html

        Cheers,

        Matthew

                                                 Flat 3