I am using this port to make PDFs for the Windoze people from my
LaTeX files... but it is not inserting the epsfig pictures.

A is there a way to get it to do this -- the man page does not seem to
indicate this ability ...

B Is there a different tool to do 'production-grade' PDFs from DVI files with
all the images ?

C Or is there a PS to PDF tool I havent found that can take the output of
dvips and make the PDF ?

ports tree CVSuped 2 mar 2003

--
Murray Taylor