Bsd Neophyte wrote:
--- Bill Moran <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

burnP6 and burnMX have been running all night

342:16 49.17% 49.17% burnBX
340:52 48.10% 48.10% burnP6

and there are no problems so far.

Have you tried running memtest for equal lengths of time?

reading the man page stated that burnMX -P tested the memory. so i figured i could use it instead of memtest.

True ... I don't know if memtest is better/worse/equal to burnMMX or not. I've just always used both for testing. One thing about memory glitches, they try very hard not to occur when you're looking for them!

--
Bill Moran
Potential Technologies