On Jul 9, 2009, at 8:10 AM, Jerry McAllister wrote:

On Thu, Jul 09, 2009 at 07:58:21AM -0700, Chris wrote:
->
-> 2. Am I too lean on the specs for the free AMD/Intel boxes we
-> are requesting parents cough up?

Well, I don't think that you need 256 GB of ram.   Probably
less than 1 GB, in fact maybe 256 MB will be plenty.   10 GB
of hard disk might be a little tight, but if you aren't doing
databases and making big permanent sites, but only just small
teaching web pages, then you should get by.

Doh! All references to RAM in my post should have been MB, not GB.
I'm too old to type anymore.

////jerry