Good day/night

I have been wondering if there is any SmartCard RW support in FreeBSD and is some
body using a SmartCard RW at the moment (would be nice if he could tell me the brand)
since I wan't too set upp a "secure" logging thing that will need a 1024bit auth key
(located on the SmartCard) to logging in (I had this wacky idea ;) Well anyway if
there is SmartCard support, and somebody is using a SmartCard RW on FreeBSD and has
the time too let me know wich brand it would be neat.

Regards,
        Thib.

PS:
        CC me for I'm not subscriped to -questions