I installed FreeBSD 7.2 with KDE; however, when I use "startx" to
   invo= ke KDE as root a Akondai screen appears for about 30 seconds
   displaying the= following message then is removed.  Afterward, I
   cannot move the mous= e or make any keyboard input.
   "Akonadi control process not registere= d on D-bus"
   "Akonadi server process not registered on D-bus"
   When= I invoke KDE not as root, a GUI appears (different than the one
   displayed = logged in as root) no messages and with no mouse/keyboard
   capability.
   Can anyone help me with this?