hi all

I have freebsd 7.2 amd64 installed on IBM server with dual NIC but i only use one and put 2 ip address ( aliases ) on that NIC the other left unuse, using ezjail I create one jail. All is working fine but there is something strange happening, every 1 or two minute that jail ip can't be reach from other computer, i have to make crontab to issue "ifconfig bce0 x.x.x.x/32" alias every minute to make it reachable again. Thats make connection to this ip sometimes is normal sometimes is very slow. I there something that i miss or doing wrong ?

best regards
thomas