On 23 August 2009, at 10:56, andrew clarke wrote:

On Sun 2009-08-23 10:24:53 UTC+0200, Vincent Zee (zen...@xs4all.nl) wrote:

===>  Vulnerability check disabled, database not found
===>  Extracting for netatalk-2.0.4,1
=> MD5 Checksum mismatch for netatalk-2.0.4.tar.bz2.
=> SHA256 Checksum mismatch for netatalk-2.0.4.tar.bz2.

I'm getting a checksum mismatch here too.  This probably means the
tarball was modified.

I checked the distinfo file and it is the same as on my other machine.
On which the update went fine.

Solution #1: Use "make NO_CHECKSUM=yes", just ignore the mismatch and
hope it will build.

Solution #2: Copy /usr/ports/distfiles/netatalk-2.0.4.tar.bz2 from
your other machine and rebuild.

Solution #3: Don't bother building from ports if you already have a
working binary on your other machine.  Use "pkg_create -vb
netatalk\*", copy the resulting file to the new machine, then use
pkg_add.  This assumes the same architecture (eg. i386) on both
machines.

Hi Andrew,

thanks for your answer.

I think I'll go with solution number two since the machine have different
architectures.

/\
Vincent