I recently purchased an Asus Aspire One D250-1151, and am,overall, pleased with it (running 7,2-RELEASE). The alc ethernet is not supported in 7.2 (the ath0 wireless is), and I don't care about the video camera.

The '5-in-1' media reader is, unfortunately for me, a USB device. (After some detective work, I determined that it uses a Reaktek RTS5101 or RTS5111). For my purposes (low level SDHC card access), I prefer hardware that is
supported by the sdhci/mmc subsystem.

So my question is: does anybody know _for sure_ of a hard-disk netbook with a media reader that uses the sdhci interface and is supported by FBSD 7.2 (supported = wireless,X,USB). $USD300 (like the AA1-D250) is the desired price point, but up to about $USD400 is OK (as is FBSD 8.0, if the hardware is right). If you have any pointers, please include the sub-model information, because if it's anything like the Asus, the hardware varies all over the place, and
'Aspire One' means less than 'D250' or 'AO150'.

Thank you,
David