We have this printer set up to print to from the network and I have printed to it by IP address before. It is connected to a Windows server but I would like to print directly to it by IP from my fbsd 4.7 box.

I have installed the cups-base, cups-pstoraster, and ghostscript-gnu packages. Afterwards I looked through the Handbook but didn't see anything that cleared up the process of configuring this printer.

TIA,

--
Darren Spruell
Sento IS Department