Raymond Gibson said the following on 2009-10-01 22:33:
I'm trying to setup CUPS (in a jail) using a USB printer on
my host machine. My host was built with as a minimal FreeBSD 7.2-Release install. I added ezjail and created two jails. Both jails are working and I can login to both using ssh.

On the host i did the following:

I added this to /etc/devfs.conf
own     ultp0   root:cups
perm    ultp0   0660

I added this to /etc/devfs.rules

# Printers
add path ltp[0-9]* mode 0660 group cups
add path ultp[0-9]* mode 0660 group cups
add path unltp[0-9]* mode 0660 group cups

[devfsrules_jail_PrintServer=10]
add path ltp[0-9]* mode 0660 group cups
add path ultp[0-9]* mode 0660 group cups
add path unltp[0-9]* mode 0660 group cups

Something doesn't seem right with you devfs.rules file.
Mine looks like this:

[system=10]
add path 'unlpt*' mode 0660 group cups
add path 'ulpt*' mode 0660 group cups
add path 'lpt*' mode 0660 group cups

After a reboot, I can access the administration website.
I added a printer and allowed remote access.