----- Original Message ----
> From: Gary Gatten <ggat...@waddell.com>

My experience has been that honeypot is good to catch internal hackers.
I have also noticed that we get dictionary attacks from zombies in North
America. I have managed to capture a Perl script that they use and it just
retransmits the command from the IP of the server that have the Perl script
installed.