Adam Vande More wrote:
On Tue, Oct 20, 2009 at 10:53 PM, Warren Liddell <shin...@maydias.com <mailto:shin...@maydias.com>> wrote:

    is there a command that when comnpiling a certain pkg will tell it
    to forcefully re-do every single dependcy for that particular pkg ?

Judging from the topics of your recent posts, I assume you're not using a port managment tools to handling installing and upgrading your applications. Become familar with portmaster or portupgrade, you'll save yourself a lot of headache.

--
Adam Vande More
i use portupgrade .. but atm im getting no options or solutions to my problem .. so im trying to think of radical ways an means of solving it .. re-installing all dependencies of this pkg im hoping will solve my issue