Trying to install FreeBSD 5.0 on an inspiron 2500. I have 2.5GB of uninitialized space. When I boot of the cdrom it begins to load everything for the installation and gets stuck at "pci2: <PCI bus> on pcib2" ... I have looked at the instructions for installing this and cant figure out what I am doing wrong. Has anyone installed FreeBSD before and run into a problem like this??? can they give me some guidance as to what is going wrong here??? Is there something wrong with the way I am attempting the installation???

Thanks
-Scott