Anyone know how ftp's get logged?  I do a last -10 and see a user did a 2
hour ftp, yet he has no files in his home.  So I am curious what he
downloaded/uploaded.  Uploading is easy to poke around and look as his
access is limited as to where he can write to.  Downloading on the other
hand is an open book.  He's a trusted user, but if others poke around w/
accounts, I'd like to be able to check what they are downloading.  Oh, and
nothing shows up in his home dir loggin (.history)  I think .history only
shows things when they are actually logged in via telnet/ssh.

I've poked around /var/logs, and didnt see any ftp logging.  Maybe its an
option I missed? Maybe nothing is being logged? Dunno.. a little education
would be appreciated!  Thanks!

C.