Hello,

I've installed FreeBSD 5.0 Sparc64 on a E450 and I'm trying to use standard PCI ethernet cards.
According to http://www.freebsd.org/relnotes/CURRENT/hardware/sparc64/support.html#ETHERNET these cards are supposed to be supported but I can't get them to work.
I've tried with both RTL8139 and 3COM905 cards. The cards are detected by the software but they dont send or receive any packet. I even recompiled all the software on the box and the kernel. They still don't work.
This is the output of uname -a
FreeBSD freebsd.onix.ro 5.0-RELEASE-p4 FreeBSD 5.0-RELEASE-p4 #0: Sat Jan 18 07:39:17 CET 2003 [EMAIL PROTECTED]:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/CUSTOM sparc64
Please let me know if these are are supposed to be working on sparc64 platforms.

Thanks in advance,

Marian Dobre