List,

Just a suggestion:

In the 'Bugs' section of the 'fdisk(8)' man page, could we get a note
that informs users that fdisk is kind of... broken and obsolete?
Something like:

"fdisk is slowly being replaced by gpart(8). fdisk may not work
correctly. If you see errors such as "fdisk: Class not found", use
gpart(8) instead."

That way, when you're confronted by the initially mysterious, "fdisk:
Class not found" error, you don't waste tons of time double and triple
checking slice table syntax and what not. Maybe even right at the top
of the man page. Yes, it bit me today. Looking through the archives,
apparently I'm not the only one.

Thanks!
-Modulok-