Hi All,
   Is-it possible to run xdm with remote access through XDMCP protocol on
freebsd 8 ?
I have tried almost anything: commenting line about port 0 in xdm-config,
modifying Xaccess, starting xdm with parameter "udpPort 177".

The command "netstat -a" never indicates that a process is listening on that
port.

With wdm, the listening is possible but I cannot start the X server even if the
server alone
is perfectly working and if it is correctly started by xdm.

I don't want to use kdm or gdm since they are too heavy (almost all kde and
gnome should be
installed with them).

Any ideas would greatly appreciated,

Thanks,