Please don't crosspost to -ports and -questions.

On 01/24/10 22:35, Alexandre L. wrote:
You could read /usr/ports/UPDATING because there is section for policikit and
polkit.

Correct. I'll add (since I could see from the OP that you're a portmaster user) that I tested the following and it worked for me:

portmaster sysutils/policykit sysutils/polkit

Of course, make sure that you update your ports tree FIRST, since there apparently was a docbook-related issue in the early stages that was fixed recently. Also, there is a new version of portmaster out as of yesterday so update your ports tree, update portmaster to 2.17, THEN do the above. :)

hth,

Doug

                        -- Pablo Picasso