Hi,

The script that I have setup does not work if I run the .netrc file. I
ran the commands in ftp -v mode and it did not like machine command, did
not like passwd or pwd etc.

machine  0.0.0.0

login VJ

password  123456

macdef init

binary

lcd /ftp

cd /var/temp

get newemp.db

quit

If I use this command in .netrc it connects to the server but it does
not connect using my login name VJ, it  points to some other name.

ftp  0.0.0.0 <ftp://ftp 0.0.0.0/>

 .netrc simply doesn't work in FreeBSD.

Is their someone who has a working script. Thanks!!!