On Sun, 31 Jan 2010, Frank Wi?mann wrote:

Warren Block schrieb:
On Sun, 31 Jan 2010, Frank Wi?mann wrote:
Warren Block schrieb:
The GUI is /usr/local/bin/VirtualBox. All of the others are command-line interfaces.
Maybe you turned off the QT4 option in the VirtualBox port config? It's required for the GUI.

I thought I didn't need it cause I use KDE 3.5.10 and not KDE 4 which requires QT4. So it seems I'm wrong and have to reinstall the port, is that your thought, too?

Yep. QT4 is big, too. You can use VBoxManage to duplicate the functions of the GUI, but it's far more complicated. I have notes if you want to go that way.