Because we have large drives (>2TB) we're switching to gpart to partition our
disks. I had previously been using fdisk/bsdlabel and setting up specially
configured partition tables that would work with gmirror. This involved faking
the size of the c partition to make sure there was space for gmirror to store
its metadata. Now that I'm using gpart I'm wondering if any of this trickery is
needed? Can I simply create my partitions with gpart then create mirrored
partitions using these partitions? I've tried this and it seems to work fine
but I'm just being cautious.