-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of ph33r mp3s
Sent: Saturday, March 15, 2003 12:11 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: fbsdhosting.com

Hello, I will be opening up a web hosting company with the domain
fbsdhosting.com . I was just mailing you on your input tot his. I am
going
to be putting links to your site as well as information. I'd like your
feedback on this before i go ahead and put the site up, etc. Thank you
for
your time and hope to hear from you soon.

Fbsdhosting.com
Mike Mullan