Антон Клесс wrote:
That is what I suspected for.

What is the most safe way to upgrade it, remembering that this is production
server and I have to keep it working properly?

6.2-RC1 -> 6.2 RELEASE -> 7.2 RELEASE -> 8.0 RELEASE, or somehow in this
style?
If it works, do not fix it!

Actually, I'm facing exactly the same problem now: I want to upgrade 6.2-RELEASE to something (8.0?) newer.

Since I don't have spare machine for tests, I'm playing now with VirtualBox (hosted on Linux). I'd like to test upgrade using cvsup/buildworld. After I will success on virtualbox I'll perform the same path on real machine.

--
Mikolaj Rydzewski <m...@ceti.pl>