Oh , thanks Adam , i shouldn't be so lazy , I'll check that page.

Adam Vande More wrote:
On Mon, Mar 22, 2010 at 6:47 PM, Aaron Lewis <aaron.lewis1...@gmail.com <mailto:aaron.lewis1...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    Looks like i found the problem , i thought i've made a mistake.

    I shouldn't use `pw user add aaron' right ?
    That won't create user home directory , when i found i've got no
    home directory.
    So at that time , i created it and change the owner to my user.

    $ sudo tail -f /var/log/auth.log
    login: _secure_path: cannot stat /home/frozen/.login_conf:
    Permission denied   // Strange , pay attention to user permissions
    below
// I don't
    know why `stat' function fails ..

    $ ls -ld /home/frozen
    drwxr-xr-x  3 frozen  frozen  512 Mar  5 22:36 /home/frozen/
    $ ls -lah /home/frozen/.login_conf
    -rw-r--r--  1 frozen  frozen  171 Dec  3 14:34
    /home/frozen/.login_conf

    BTW: ssh login with user frozen is fine.

Maybe you could bottom post? Thanks,

http://www.freebsd.org/doc/handbook/mac-troubleshoot.html

--
Adam Vande More