I could have sworn that I saw a method of creating several directories,
actually a parent direct and several sub-directories simultaneously;
however, I cannot fine the documentation any longer.

Assume I want to create a directory: FOO with three directories under
it, foo-1, foo-2 and foo-3. I tried: mkdir -p foo {foo-1, foo-2, foo-3}
and several other variants and they all failed. I could easily write a
simple script to accomplish it; however, I thought I could do it
directly from the command line.

--
Jerry
freebsd.u...@seibercom.net