Hi folks,

I've rebuild my world with NO_MAIL (in src.conf) and a few other NO_
options however I noticed that related binaries are not removed
entirely i.e. mailwrapper when I ran make delete-old /
delete-old-libs. I can see that the old binaries have a timestamp
older than the binaries rebuilt by the make world process.

[anggerik:/usr/sbin]# ls -l mailwrapper
-r-xr-xr-x  1 root  wheel  7808 Nov 21 22:31 mailwrapper
[anggerik:/usr/sbin]# ls -l trac
traceroute*  traceroute6*
[anggerik:/usr/sbin]# ls -l traceroute
-r-sr-xr-x  1 root  wheel  28240 Apr  3 08:54 traceroute

Is this simply a cosmetic issue and I can just remove those binaries
manually or if not so, is there a special configs needed to remove
them.

Apologize if this question has been asked before.

--
Thank you for your time,
Ihsan Junaidi Ibrahim