On Sun, 16 Mar 2003, Paul D.Lathrop wrote:

> I was attempting to send a different question to this list, when I ran
> smack dab into a more pressing problem. When I sent the mail, it never
> reached the list. Further investigation found this message in my mail
> logs:

I would think that it is a temporary glitch. freebsd.org requires that
your IP address has forward and reverse DNS setup. I've check and it does
seem to be ok now

[EMAIL PROTECTED]:~$ host  rackspace.mqtweb.com
rackspace.mqtweb.com is an alias for mqtweb.com.
mqtweb.com has address 65.61.155.146
[EMAIL PROTECTED]:~$ host 65.61.155.146
146.155.61.65.in-addr.arpa domain name pointer rackspace.mqtweb.com.

Rgds

rus

--
http://www.65535.net | MSN: [EMAIL PROTECTED] | e: [EMAIL PROTECTED]