Hi
Thank you for your answer
But "I can't believe" that lighten the kernel of useless drivers, saves only few bytes, by removing whole useless modules (sound, ata/sata, agp...). Furthermore, I think about free space that could be save too, in the hard drive this time. Why for the same configuration, linux kernel is lighter than the Freebsd kernel? (3.2mo ; 33.9mo)
And, can you release your patch please?

Best regards