Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 29, 2010, at 9:13 AM, Fbsd1 <fb...@a1poweruser.com> wrote:

Rod Person wrote:
On Thu, 29 Apr 2010 09:29:35 -0300, Fbsd1 <fb...@a1poweruser.com> wrote:
I know mount_msdosfs command is used to mount a HD formated with fat, but I could not find a FBSD command to create a msdos file system on a hard drive. Native dos fdisk/format is no good because it's not USB aware. Is there any FBSD command or port I can use to reformat the UFS hard drive with msdosfs?