Yuri Pankov wrote:
On Mon, May 10, 2010 at 07:46:09AM +0800, Fbsd1 wrote:
In a port I am creating I have some files that are not in the
/usr/local directory tree. There in /var/log & /var/db. What is the
correct format of the statement in ports pkg-plist file to have
these files deleted when the port is deleted with pkg_delete
command.

@cwd /var
db/dbfile
log/logfile

HTH,
Yuri

Thanks that worked. Have another question.
During the install of the port it adds a enable="YES" statement to /etc/rc.conf. It there some pre-canned way to auto remove that statement when the port is deleted with pkg_delete command?