Jonathan Chen wrote:
On Thu, May 13, 2010 at 11:10:42PM +0200, Ondrej Majerech wrote:

At a guess, you recently upgraded to GNOME 2.30; and since it's been
crashing. I just started seeing this myself since I updated yesterday.

Cheers.

This is a fresh install, so I didn't yet have the chance to upgrade anything -- everything is a fresh, first-time install.

But yeah, it appears to be the case. Eclipse pulled libgnome-2.30.0 as a dependency (among others).

Perhaps rebuilding Eclipse with WITHOUT_GNOMEVFS=yes is worth a try. I'm not a Gnome user anyway.

~ Ondra