To whom it concerns,

I am a relatively basic/amateur computer user and I just noticed today that my "recent servers" lists "Free BSD".

I do not knowingly connect to any outside servers and am concerned that any server has been connected to my computer.

My question is: how can I prevent this server from ever connecting to my computer again? And anything else I can do to delete this server, this connection....

I have an Apple powerbook G4 running Mac OS X 10.4.11.

I would most appreciate a response. Thank you kindly for your time,

Jon