Ondrej Majerech wrote:
Anselm Strauss wrote:
I switched to NAT networking for now. It doesn't require any modules to load besides the vboxdrv.ko and runs stable so far. Only strange that ICMP is not
working ...

NAT networking doesn't work for me. Which Adapter Type are you using? And did you have to do any further configuration or did it jsut work out-of-the-box?

~ Ondra

Ah, wait.

The connection partly does work with the default settings. ICMP doesn't work for me either, so testing with ping gave me "false" negative. Also, DHCP-configured DNS resolver doesn't work for me -- I had to type in a DNS server IP address manually. That way, Firefox running on Ubuntu inside VBox can finally load pages.

~ Ondra