Right now I'm running FBSD4.8-stable, I came back to 4.8 after running into a lot of problems with 5.0, on 5.0 I had netscape 7.02 and linux-sun-jdk1.3.1 installed and running without any problems, now I installed both of these again on 4.8 and every time I go to a page with java it freezes on me except when I'm running netscape in root, the java plugin in root will not freeze my netscape only when under a regular user. I didn't have these problems with 5.0. Any ideas what might be causing this?