On Wed, Jun 16, 2010 at 12:11 AM, Programmer in Training
> I will tell Adobe to provide a FreeBSD-native release, though it would be
> nice to know I won't be the only one. I'm actually going right now to do so.

Good luck with that. Adobe doesn't care about FreeBSD. Never did,
and probably never will. They don't even care about 64-bit Linux users...

If you absolutely need Flash on FreeBSD, I'd suggest you install
VirtualBox, and inside VirtualBox a Flash-supported OS, like
OpenSolaris (that's what I do when I absolutely need Flash support).

It's not the cleanest solution, but at least, I don't have to clutter
my FreeBSD system with A LOT of Linux dependencies just to
get a barely working Flash.

-cpghost.

--
Cordula's Web. http://www.cordula.ws/