On 20/07/10 18.37, alexus wrote:

You are running 2 different firewalls at the same time.
comment out
firewall_enable="YES"
firewall_type="open"

and reboot your system.
do you know that for a fact or you just guessing??

because first of all it worked before just fine with 2 firewalls
second i disabled firewall, so firewall is no longer an issue
third i have another system just like that that runs 2 firewall and
everything working just fine!

if you dont know the answer there is no need to throw just any answer
as its pretty clear that this isn't the right answer

Regardless of your previous experience, it is a bad idea to have two different firewalls configured and enabled at the same time. It provides no additional security and makes debugging a mess.

Have you considered the possibility of both ipfw and ipfilter doing both filtering and nat?

Another thing, I think I've mentioned before, you may have to reload firewall/nat rules after the jail starts.

BR, Erik