Yuri wrote:
>Before one of the releases, I remember, kernel stress tests results were
>online.
>Now I can't find them.
>
>Are they run? (I guess they must be.)
>Particularly would be interesting to see tests for FreeBSD 8.1-RC2,
>FreeBSD 8.0-STABLE and FreeBSD-9.0.
>Also does stress test only cover kernel or device drivers as well?

I don't know about the tests that are conducted as part of the release
engineering process, but there are links to some tests at:

http://people.freebsd.org/~pho/stress/index.html

I don't know how useful these will be -- as noted on the above page,
the intended audience is kernel developers, many of the tests are
associated with experimental kernel patches, the test results are
rarely exactly reproducible, and the tests only cover certain kernel
subsystems.  The test source code is available, so you could run your
own tests if you wanted.  You could also look at the tests in
/usr/src/tools/regression, or some of the benchmarks and tests in
Ports.

b.