On Wed 04 Aug 2010 at 11:51:17 PDT Gary Kline wrote:

        There actually are a some boiler-plate files of [[CANNED]] wills
        out there.  ---i found and filled one such out several years ago,
        but eventually deleted the file.  i figure that it really =is=
        worth paying $75 or so to some clerical type to fill it out,
        notarize, make copies, and whatever.

        =Or=, anything handwritten is likely to stand up in court.

I've already told my ex-wife and the kids I intend to spend it all
before I go, so there's no point in vulturing over my "estate".  ;)