Jerry McAllister said the following on 2010-08-09 20:26:
On Mon, Aug 09, 2010 at 11:23:54AM -0700, Kurt Buff wrote:

On Mon, Aug 9, 2010 at 11:20, Jerry McAllister<jerr...@msu.edu>  wrote:
Hi All,

I started an instal of wget from ports - /usr/ports/ftp/wget

It comes up with some selections and I mistakenly selected GNUTLS.

Now I constantly get
  "GNUTLS and OPENSSL are mutually exclusive, enable at most one of them"
And the make quits.

How do I get rid of that.  I have done make clean, make diskclean
and deleted as many files as I dared, but it still won't build
and install wget.

Of course, there is some file I don't know about.
Can someone point me to where to find it?

Thank you,

////jerry

Perhaps 'make config'?

Sure enough, that fixes it.
I should have thought of trying that.

But where was it keeping it that I couldn't obliterate manually?

/var/db/ports/<portname>