I have a machine running FreeBSD, sendmail and majordomo.  I have someone who
is on one of those majordomo lists complaining that they are receiving spam
from me.  The complainer says I have an open mail relay that I need to fix.

I went to <http://www.abuse.net/relay.html>http://www.abuse.net/relay.html to
test the machine using its IP address.  Abuse.net gives a clean bill of health,
saying relaying was denied in 17 separate tests.

I've reviewed my mail logs for the past couple of days and I can't find any
entries for any mail addressed to the complainer's domain name except mail that
should have been sent.

Is Abuse.net's test adequate to rule out an open mail relay problem?