On 16-8-2010 23:13, Graeme Dargie wrote:
Bit of a long shot, but have you tried enabling AHCI mode for the sata
drives in the bios and setting ahci_load="YES" in /boot/loader.conf
assuming your the board supports it.
I will certainly check this one out. Wouldn't know if my MB supports it. Hope so, for I get the feeling most problems will be over then. and if not, I'm removing the older ATA drive. The system is now being transfered to the first sata2 drive. We'll see if it will boot tomorrow. It should. The drive is prepard for it with gpart. ;-) Thanks for the pointer.