On 18.08.2010 04:21, jhell wrote:
> On 08/17/2010 14:04, Unga wrote:
>> Hi all
>
>> Could I know what is the complete web path for
>> branches/experimental/www/firefox-devel/?
>
>> This is mentioned in following mail:
>> http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-gecko/2010-August/001054.html
>

> Looks to me that its a local svn development repo for the freebsd-gecko
> project.

You could checkout the port like this:
# svn co
https://trillian.chruetertee.ch/svn/freebsd-gecko/branches/experimental/www/firefox-devel/

Please note you need at least version 3.12.6 of security/nss and
revision 1.21 of Mk/bsd.gecko.mk to build Firefox 4. Also this port does
not contain a CONFLICT with Firefox 3.* as the experimental branch in
our repository has a newer layout then the portstree. If you like to
install Firefox 4 please deinstall Firefox 3.* first.
We've also dropped FreeBSD 6.x support for Firefox 4.

Please be aware that ports from the experimental branch could be broken
on purpose or do not work/build so use it at your own risk :)

HTH,
Beat