Rem,

You cannot write to NTFS using the stock driver.

Please use Google to search / do research on the drivers out there; writing to
NTFS is a VERY dangerous thing. Your best bet is to just do your work over the
network instead of directly over USB from a Windows-based node.

Also, read the man file for mount_ntfs, it will explain more.
--
Ryan