On Sat, 22 Mar 2003, Rod Person wrote:

> I was wondering if anyone is using a commercial x server such as Xig or
> Metro-X with 4.7 or 5.0 and if so, what are you thought vs Xfree?

Xig rocks. Works well, effective and is a dream to configure, if you need
all the fancy accelleration on your card to work, of you nead dual heads
but do not have a few hours to set it up or if you need pre-press reliable
colour.

But if you have either a lot of experience, or a lot of time - XFree gets
you about as far.

Dw