i did that, but it don't work, i am going to try it again...,
dbus_enable="YES", hald_enable="YES", is it necesary?
Handbook say that for gnome use gdm_enable="Yes", or gdm_enable="YES"
a /etc/rc.conf
or

echo "/usr/local/bin/gnome-session" > ~/.xinitrc
i tried it, but don't work, i think taht i was wrong when i was doing
the installing,
i will check it again, :)

--